Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adultery Is No Sin We Confess, Yet It Condems Us To Satan's Grasp

And I am steaming right along (Thomas the train engine style) to get lots of work done before break. My images are almost done, except for the teddy bear image whose file has been incinerated and turned to ash (blown away in the wind as well) by my lovely, dysfunctional computer.

I will post the sketches for my Flash project over break (at least some of them) and I'm chugging away on that as well (lots of train references tonight). Obviously, I'll do some sketching over break (maybe even of a toy train set...?) My subconscious brain might be telling me something.

I want to split the semester between images and Flash, but somehow Flash seems to be treating me better...how lovely (sarcastic glare). I'll try to stick to my original theory of split, but if it leans one way or the other, I won't mind in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HERE