Thursday, March 19, 2009

Electra's Whims Lead to The Death of Man



Ah-ha! New work! I have at least a few things, many in progress, but I didn't have enough time to save all of them as JPEG's to post them here, so I'll post what I have. I really like working with the textures and colors (and I really think that this is working much better and faster)...and I am hoping to get the work back that I lost and create loads more (including the Flash animation). Right now, I have plans for the one Flash animation and 6-7 images in the works, but I might have more by the end of the semester. Here are a few "teaser" pictures for critique on Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca,
    Glad to hear you are back on track!

    I really like the rich color / texture combination in these images. I also think they are an improvement.

    Can't wait to see more!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HERE