Saturday, March 14, 2009

Corruption of the Inner Circle Provides No Relief to Living Water

How I love that spring break is no longer spring "break". However, spring break did break my files...as both of my image files are unable to open (the teddy bear and the china doll--which was ALMOST DONE!), randomly shut down if they do, and leave with me absolutely nothing to base my semester on. Just great.

I still have the Flash document and the files that go with that, but my images are GONE...I am currently figuring out what to do about that (more than likely re-doing the images in Photoshop, but with a different approach...) All I can say is this semester really bites on the computer art side of things and that I have a LOT of work ahead of me...oh what joy...

Thank God two of my classes are cancelled next week. I'm going to be spending my life in Computer Art to make up for so much lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HERE