Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Infernos of Hell Rage Against the Icy Winters of Death

The cracking has succeeded in getting worse. I'm going to have to stain the canvas and image in order to make the image flow from one side to the other without distraction. I am also going to try spraying an acrylic sealer on the cracks so it doesn't crack nearly as bad when I turn the images again after I have sown them into pillows.

This idea of mine, while very, very meaningful to the content is a large pain in my ass that I just want to be finished with...NOW!

Good news is my Flash animation is nearly complete (except for the transition of frames and the title/ending page) and I plan to finish that Wednesday. I am going to get the stuffing for the pillows on Saturday morning and then stuff and finish them that day and Sunday. Everything will be done for critique and my life will not feel like it is going to be over. Yay life...go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HERE