Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vanessa and The Medium

My flash animation is cruising right along, however, I forget how to upload a SWF file to Blogger...I know that you can't do it, but would you then go to Youtube to do such a thing? But since I don't have my junk drive on me right now as I'm posting this, I have still created two new images...let me see if I can find them....and no, epic fail on that... I will post the images later tonight or Thursday when I get back to my dorm room for the evening. However, I would like ALL of you to comment on the images below, especially the bottom two because I need to know if there are any awkward compositional errors with the really bright colors (since the bright patch of yellow, for example, is not the focal point of the piece on the middle piece in the below post)

If any of the texture is distracting, sorry, but you'll get over it. ^_^ Have fun with that and keep commenting! Information helps, not hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HERE